Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Personal Introduction of Madam Abbie


Hello!

Ms. Abishagi Bhoke Christopher holds a master degree in Media Studies from Daystar University Nairobi, BA in Mass Communication from St. Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT) and certificate on Television and Film production from Mohamed Amin Foundation Kenya. She has been lecturing in the Department of Journalism and Mass Communication for eight years; on writing for electronic media, audience research, programming, scriptwriting, camera, editing skills and facilitating production of various radio and television programs at SAUT.  She also works as a private consultant in training public speaking and facilitation skills in various organizations.  


I reside in Nyegezi near the SAUT Main Campus Mwanza. Currently I am attending Internet Training for Journalism Journalism Lecturers by VIKES-The Finnish Foundation for Media and Development. The facilitator is Peik Johansson. 

I expect to learn how to search for authentic information that I can use for my lectures and for research. I also expect to learn how to publish and share information on the internet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment